Sunday, March 13, 2011

March Spot Light!!

Emily Kay Hardy


1.  Where were you born?  Where did you grow up?
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin (for both)

2.  How many brothers and sisters do you have?  Where do you fit in oldest / youngest?
Two sisters--one older, one younger.  I'm the dysfunctional middle child.

3.  If you have children, how many?  Names and ages.
Two children--Madeline is 4, Colter is 2 months (as of October)

4.  What are some of the different places you have lived?  Your favorite place?  Why?
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, East Lansing, Michigan, Salt Lake City, Utah, Madison, Wisconsin, Peoria, Illinois,
Peterborough, England. Favorite: Madison, by far.  Such a fun city to live in!!  So many things to do, just a great atmosphere there overall.  Perfect distance from my parents.  I'd go back in a heartbeat.
 
5.  Your favorite color?
Don't have just one.  The cool colors in general (greens, blues, etc.)

6.  Your favorite food?
Depends on the day, but ice cream is usually near the top

7.  What are some things that you enjoy doing?
I like to read (fiction), I'd like to learn more sewing/crafting, as I've enjoyed the little I've done.  Sleep is always good.  I used to like to go for walks, back before I had kids...

8.  Share one of your most embarrassing moments.
Can't really think of any good ones.

9. Share something about you that no one would know about.
I think it'd be really cool to work backstage with theater, or TV, or (especially) movies, though I have no experience with it whatsoever.

10. Share a dream that you have, something you would like to do or see some day.
I'd like to go on a hot air balloon ride.  And see the Pacific Northwest of the US.

11. What is your favorite movie or book?
I'm not sure I could pick just one book.  There are too many good ones out there.  Most of my favorites tend to be fantasy.

12. What are some of the callings you have had in the church?  Which was your favorite? Why?
Relief Society, Young Womens, Nursery, a few others.  I haven't really kept track.  Not sure I had one I particularly liked.

13. Who is your favorite Latter-day Prophet and why?
I guess Gordon B Hinckley, just because he's really the only one I've known.

No comments:

Post a Comment