Sunday, March 13, 2011

February Spot Light!!

 Mirinda Selby Chatfield

1.  Where were you born?  Where did you grow up?
Grand Forks, North Dakota - all over, my dad was in the Air Force until I was 15 and we settled in Corvallis, Oregon.  All of my family is still there.

2.  How many brothers and sisters do you have?  Where do you fit in oldest / youngest?
number 2 of 4. Older sister, me brother, younger sister

3.  If you have children, how many?  Names and ages.
  Quinten 7, Ashlie 4, Chelsea 2

4.  What are some of the different places you have lived?  Your favorite place?  Why?
ND, four cities in Illinois, nebraska, Okinowa Japan...but Oregon is my favorite because it is home.

5.  Your favorite color?
 Rich velvet red

6.  Your favorite food?
Food, I love to eat and my favorite depends on my mood.

7. What are some of the callings you have had in the church?  Which was your favorite?
Why?
Primary, several times. Program organizer, Relief society teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment