Monday, March 28, 2011

April Spot Light

 Lindsey Morello Williams 
(no middle name until I got married)

1.  Where were you born?  Where did you grow up?
born and raised in Columbus, Ohio (Go Buckeyes!)

2.  How many brothers and sisters do you have?  Where do you fit in oldest / youngest?
I am in the middle child of five (1 sister and 3 brothers)

3.  If you have children, how many?  Names and ages.
Collin, 2 & Brennan, 2 mos

4.  What are some of the different places you have lived?  Your favorite place?  Why?
Provo, UT and Madison, WI. I loved Madison's cool downtown and awesome outdoor activities

5.  Your favorite color?
chocolate brown, currently

6.  Your favorite food?
lasagna

7.  What are some things that you enjoy doing?
I enjoy reading young adult fiction, particularly historical fiction.

8.  Share one of your most embarrassing moments.
At my first youth conference when I was 14, I was
on my period, and my pad overflowed and I didn't have a change of pants. It was awful!

9. Share something about you that no one would know about.
I picked my husband out of the "Ward Menu" (my BYU ward picture directory) almost 4 months before we ever even talked!

10. Share a dream that you have, something you would like to do or see some day.
I would love to go on a real vacation with just my husband. We were too poor for a honeymoon, and as soon as we could afford anything, we started to have children. I'd love to spend a week away with just the two of us.

11. Name a movie or book that best describes you or your life.
This one takes too much thought for my mushy brain. :-)

12. What are some of the callings you have had in the church?  Which was your favorite? Why?
Sunday School teacher, Primary teacher, Youth Mission Prep teacher, Seminary teacher. My favorite was
teaching Seminary; it was hard to get up everyday and to have a lesson prepared each time, but I loved
forming real relationships with the youth and serving the Lord every single day.

13. Who is your favorite Latter-day Prophet and why?
Gordon B. Hinckley. I got to meet him when he dedicated the Columbus temple. He let my brothers and I put some mortar in the cornerstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment